Thursday 4 July 2013

New Addition!


I Know I know.. Awful picture! haha!

Today, My mom and I went shopping and I am such a firm supporter of ELF Cosemetics! So Today when I seen these Amazing Sets- I knew I had to Get them!

Back Ground Of ELF COSMETICS: ( Stands for Eyes, Lips, Face), Amazing Brand! I have came across so many cosmetic companies who charge insane amounts of money for eyeshadow, eye liner etc! Myself, I do not have $20.00 for Makeup Pigments so I did some research online and found ELF. And let me tell you, ITS AMAZING!!!

Eyeshadows are amazing and they have a wonderful selection of colors and pigments! I find that the formula is amazing and that they are very very similar to Urban Decay and MAC. The amazing part though is how cheap it is!

ELF- mainly has 2 sections, you have the Pro Series and the (for lack of better words) regular series. Even the Pro Series is completly affordable! All of Those Items above, (except for Got2Be haha it slipped in), I think I only spent $25.00, and this will last me so long! I'm Absolutely In Love With ELF Costmetics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment