Monday 15 July 2013

Maurices Experience♥



Maurices Experience: 


I told you all I would be writting a Thank you note to Maurices, about my experience I had! Here is what happened, and what I sent to them! Everyone, please check out Maurices I have nothing bad to say about my experience, or the clothing I purchased!

At our local mall, (Quinte Mall) a Maurices was put in about a year ago. I had never been in the store, had no real experience with it. My fiancee and myself were walking around the mall, checking out stores, we never thought of going into Maurices because the clothing looked very expensive and for smaller sized women. To note, I am a "plus sized" 23 year old. So I thought, nope those clothes are to fancy, they will not make my size so did not bother going in.

We walked around the mall, and went into another retail store (Not Maurices), where I was told to leave because I was "to fat". I'm dead serious a sales associate at another store, said those exact words to me. I left the store, in tears. Walking passed Maurices, a sales associate was standing outside the store. She seen me crying and asked if she could help. I didn't realize at first she worked at Maurices, but she lead me into the store where we were making small talk. The lady, (unfortnetly I did not get her name), was the nicest women I had spoken to in a long time. I told her what happened in the previous store, and she was disgusted as well. She asked if I had ever been in Maurices, and I answered no, because I was to fat. The lady, almost broke into tears. She showed me around the whole store, working 110% for my size, my budget, etc. She helped me find the perfect sizes and made sure I was 110% satisfied. I walked out of Maurices with a whole new appreciation for this store. I had confidence again, and your sales associate did that for me. I cannot express my thank you enough! You have made my shopping experience memorable. I wish every girl who has self-esteem issues, confidence issues, etc would walk into Maurices. The service I got, goes so far beyond exceptional. I mean it from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment