Monday 15 July 2013

Maurices♥







I cannot say enough about This Store! Amazing Styles fit for any size and any budget! 

My Experience at Maurices- AMAZING! Between the amazing customer service I received, and the styles, and the budget conscience pricing! You cannot go wrong! 

For My Beautiful Plus Sized Friends- PLEASE CHECK OUT MAURICES! The styles that are in this store, defintely bring out the beauty in Plus Size! Between other stores that sell plus sized fashion, you find the "style" aspect of clothing goes down. 

WHO MADE THE RULE- PLUS SIZE MEANS NO STYLE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Maurices defintely breaks that stereotype! The fabric of the clothing is top-rated by far! Some clothing I find you can pay $50 and up for a nice shirt, or dress but the fabric is so cheap it feels like it could fall apart any minute! Not at Maurices! 

I will be posting more and more about my experiences at Maurices! I will try and do some reviews of clothing that I purchase, so that maybe that can help you figure out your style, with friendly help! :)  

Love Always, 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment