Friday 9 August 2013

NYX PRIMER REVIEW




So I gotta say, I'm not a big fan of Primer. I usually stear clear from primer, since I do have a pretty good complexion as it is, and its just an extra cost. But when I went to Walmart with my cousin, steph she talked me into buying one. It was on sale, so didn't think it would be so bad. 

I picked up the White and Green primers, since I both have redness some days, and like using the fine lines. Anything that helps long lasting affects for your skin I will use. :) 

I can now say I LOVE NYX PRIMER!!!




I really cannot say enough great things about it! It defintely made my skin noticeable different when applying coverup after.  I use the white Photogenique Primer every day now. I can't say enough amazing things about it! This is one beauty secret that should be in EVERYONES everyday makeup routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment